Date ：2017-01-06 15:01 Hits：
1. Decisions of the NPC Standing Committee on the Modification of the Four Laws Including Law on Foreign Capital Enterprises of the P. R. China
2. Interim Procedures on the Establishment and Alteration of Foreign Invested Enterprises (Revised)
3. No. 4 Decree of 2017 of the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Commerce of the P. R. China
Ⅱ. Registration Process
1. Foreign invested enterprises or investors (hereinafter referred to as “registration applicant”) can fill the forms and submit the registration materials online through the “information system of the general administrative system of foreign investment” (website: http://wzzxbs. mofcom.gov.cn) of the Ministry of Commerce.
2. Online registration by the registration authority
3. The registration applicants get the Registration Receipt of the Establishment of Foreign Invested Enterprises or the Registration Receipt of the Alteration of Foreign Invested Enterprises with the pre-examination materials of the Names of Foreign Invested Enterprises (copy) or the Business License of Foreign Invested Enterprises (copy).
Note: For the establishment and alteration of Foreign Invested Enterprises, if not involved in the special administrative measures of the State regulations on the access of foreign invested enterprises, the instructions are applicable. The scope of the special administrative measures of the foreign investment access should keep in line with the Guidance Directory of Foreign Invested Industries (revised in 2017). As to the establishment and alteration of M&A related parties of foreign investment, the current relevant regulations shall be followed.
Ⅲ. Required Time for Registration
3 working days
Ⅳ. Registration Authority
Administrative Licensing Division of Zhangjiagang Bureau of Commerce
Ⅴ. Receipt Pick-up Venue
Window of commerce, 2nd floor, the government affairs service centre of Zhangjiagang
Ⅵ. Contact Number